- Personal Information Collected By Ogmento. To use Ogmento Services, Ogmento may require that you provide certain information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address. When using Ogmento Services, we may also request certain other personal information and content, such as your location and game-play activities, which information may be publically displayed to other users of the Ogmento Services and on third-party sites and services. To provide the mobile features of the Ogmento Services, we derive location information from your carrier, certain third-party service providers, or directly from the mobile device that you used to register an Account. Location tracking of your mobile phone device occurs only when the Ogmento Services are open and running on your mobile device. Upon visiting Ogmento, you may also be asked to provide the name of your mobile service carrier, mobile device model, and a valid mobile number so that Ogmento may provide purchase or service instructions directly to your mobile device. In that context, your mobile number will only be used to send you a text message with a link to download your game and will not be retained for any other purpose.
- Personal Information Provided To Ogmento By Third Parties. We may receive information from third parties in connection with the operation and distribution of the Ogmento Services as well as market and demographic studies that we use to supplement personal information provided directly by you. As with all other information, we use this information only for purposes consistent with this policy. To the extent you use any Ogmento Services through a third party social media services (such as Facebook) such social media service may also provide us with personal information, including but not limited to your social media account ID, email address, name, gender, birthday, current city as well as information pertaining to your pictures and friends’ lists (if any).
- Non-Personal Information Collected By Ogmento. Ogmento may collect certain demographic information including zip code, information about your computer, hardware, software, platform, game system, media, mobile device, device IDs, incident data, Internet Protocol (IP) address, network Media Access Control (MAC) address and connection type. Ogmento may also collect other non-personal information such as feature usage, game play statistics, scores and achievements, user rankings, virtual currency credits, and click paths as well as other information provided in surveys, via your Account. Ogmento may also receive either non-personal or public information from third parties in connection with market and demographic studies that we use to supplement personal information provided directly by you.
Ways that Ogmento Collects Information.
- Location Information. Ogmento collects, maintains, uses, and displays your location data and the geographic location of your mobile device (or “Location Information”). We may link location information to personal information, as discussed below.
- Log File Information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you log-in to your Account or view the ogmento.com web site, Ogmento’s servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Clear GIFs. Clear GIFs (a.k.a. web bugs, beacons or tags) are small graphic images placed on a web page, web-based document, or in an email message. Clear GIFs are invisible to the user because they are typically very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the web page, document or email message. However, we may use clear GIFs to capture statistical usage information for our web pages, features or other elements on a web page. We correlate this information to a user to personalize user experience and for statistical analyses of user experiences.
- Analytics And Other Technologies. Ogmento also uses its own proprietary analytics technologies to collect information when you use our online products and services and/or play our games on your PC, game system and/or mobile device. The information collected includes data about your hardware system, mobile device (if applicable), media, Internet and website usage and how your game is used, including your game statistics, feature usage and purchase history, as well as MAC Address, mobile ID (if applicable) and IP address.
Ogmento’s Use of Your Information.
- How Ogmento Uses Your Information. We use the information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Ogmento Services. Ogmento uses your information to fulfill your specific requests and other Account-related information. In addition, the personal information you provide may allow us to send you messages about things including new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests and events of interest. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily create or disclose for posting to the Ogmento Services (including without limitation your Location Information and User Content) becomes available to the public. Ogmento is not responsible for the personally identifiable, profile, or location information that you choose to disclose publicly through your use of the Ogmento Service. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Ogmento Services, or if other Users have copied or saved that information. By providing Ogmento your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address or mobile phone number to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages and our responses. If you choose to use our posting service to post your participation in the Ogmento Services on your Facebook wall, we will ask you for a link to your Facebook wall via the Facebook Connect API. Ogmento does not store this information, but we do track the success of your posting in attracting new users to the Ogmento Services. Ogmento may use certain information about you or your User Content without identifying you as an individual to third parties. Finally, we use location information, cookies, log file information, and clear gifs to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses; and (f) help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Changing Account Settings. You can reset your password at any time by selecting the option to reset your password at the log-in screen, and you can also open a new account to restart your service or create a new user name. Should you be unable to log in or wish to have your account(s) deactivated, contact Ogmento at email@example.com. We may still retain your information in our files however, to resolve disputes, enforce our Terms of Service, and for technical and legal purposes related to the security, integrity and operation of our websites.
- Children Under the Age of 13. Protecting the privacy of young children is important. For that reason, Ogmento does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register Accounts or use the Ogmento. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Ogmento. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postings. To the extent you disclose information about yourself contributing User Content through the Ogmento Services including without limitation our online chat rooms, blogs, message boards, user "profiles" for public view or in similar forums on our sites. This information is public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality there. You should be aware that any personal information you submit in the course of these public activities can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Ogmento is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
- Contact Information. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Ogmento at email@example.com.